申博Sunbet Audio microphones are offered in noise canceling, uni-directional and omni-directional options and have a small profile with high sensitivity. Our lead wire microphones are used for various medical, automotive, industrial, and consumer product applications. We provide lead wire microphones in a large selection of shapes and sizes, including:
• Diameter sizes from 4mm to 10mm
• Heights from 1.2mm to 7mm
• Lead wire and solder pad mounting options
• Operating temperature range of -20C ~ +70C
• Storage temperature range of -40C ~ +85C
• Superior signal-to-noise ratio
Selecting the right Microphone for Your Application
To be effective and produce the best sound, a microphone needs to clearly and accurately capture sound with minimal background noise. Our lead wire microphones are available in the following options:
- Noise Canceling Microphones: pick up sound from two opposite directions, front and back, and are used for applications where ambient sounds need to be filtered from the desired sound.
- Omni-Directional Microphones: picks up sound equally from all direction and has a low grain to feedback ratio, low sensitivity to wind and handling, low distortion, and no proximity effect.
- Uni-Directional Microphones: are sensitive to sounds coming from just one direction, is less susceptible to feedback and pick up less directional noise.